Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Partner

With all the sorrow, comes a breeze of fresh air. I recently took on taking care of one of our retired police dogs. I consider myself his guardian. He is old and needed a home where he could be a focus...and afterall, he deserves it. He is the highest decorated police officer we had. He is making his way toward me right now climbing the stairs. I cringe because he has arthritis now and I think it is hard on him. But despite his pain, he still wants to be next to people and is determined to get where he wants to go. He is quite the loveable dog and has been so good. We are looking forward to having him be a part of our family until his time is up. If only everyone had heart like he does...

No comments: