Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting Rid of Stalkers...Run More!

Call 911...oh, wait, I am 911. I have a stalker. I've known for quite sometime...afterall, I am the fuzz. Sometimes, I'll be walking and feel someone behind me. I turn, I look...no one there. Getting followed is really an uneasy feeling, especially when you don't really know who it is, what they want, or why...until today...I caught the bastard.

There I was...just working out...enjoying the sweat, thinking I am not going to be a Fitness Failure. The test will be a breeze. I am feeling good. Then...the hair stands on the back of my neck. I get all creeped out. Hinked up. That's what we call...a clue. At first, I didn't realize I knew the person. It was while I was running....and when I saw who it was...I ran faster!

I was panting, no one would help me, I couldn't go any further! What is wrong with people? Running farther and faster didn't help...the bastard was still on my ass...oh, wait...it was my big fat ass! Ha!



I'll get rid of 'em....just watch me...for now, I'm killing 'em slowly...

5 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

MWAHAHAHA! That was a good one. At least you're doing something about yours. I'm just gonna sit here and eat another onion ring and watch mine grow!

Momma Fargo said...

Mass Hole Mommy,

Hmmm...onion rings...yummy!

Ed said...

You ass totally got me there. I was like, "Wha...?....Oh......hahahaha!"

Momma Fargo said...

Ed,

Sorry. My fat ass is also a smart ass. LOL.

presious said...

Ooooh! that was hilarious! I give you A+ for effort! I have to laugh at myself. When I even try to do a quick jog to get to the door, after arriving at the door, mine are still shakin'! LOL!

You go girl!