Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, February 15, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I have a presentation coming up on decomposition and clandestine graves. I'm on a deadline and am supposed to be working on it tonight. However, I believe blueberries have gotten the best of me. As you can tell, this is going into the TMI zone (too much information). Yes, I have a bad case of diarhea. I think I am decomposing from the inside out and I'm gassing out...or something...EEK! Practical exercises have never been one of my needs in understanding the subject I am teaching. Although usually helpful...not in this case.

My daughter is my little assistant.  She asked me why I wasn't working on my presentation and of course, was coaxing me to get into the office to get it done. I told her my problem. She said, "Mommy, have you tried taking some Asslax?" Catching me by surprise...I said, "What?" She replied...again..."Asslax, mommy. My teacher had to take some and he said it stops him from going in his pants. You don't want to go in your pants, do you? You should take some." Goodness...after giggling to myself...I had to tell her I thought she meant ExLax. Kids say the darndest things...she gave me a kiss on the forehead and I think I feel much better...Heck with that Asslax stuff.

5 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Bwwahhahaha!!! Asslax!!! I looooove that....and since I tend to have the sense of a humor of a child at times I will probably go around saying that now!!! I love how you keep it real. My favorite blogs are the ones that do that!

Shell said...

Asslax is a pretty good description of it!

Momma Fargo said...

Kristen,

Thanks! I have the same sense of humor. Little kids just make me smile!

Shell,

I hear ya!

Kimberly said...

I love your stories. Just a great perspective!

Momma Fargo said...

Thanks, Kimberly...ditto! Yours are great, too.