Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, February 8, 2010

My Favorite Version of Pants on the Ground




This is my great nephew...he is a star and absolutely awesome...and incredibly cute. Just had to share his talent! I especially like his theatrics..dance moves... and blue mustache! Go Winston! I think he might have something...at least he's spreading the message worldwide...YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND, YOUR HAT TURNED SIDEWAYS...SHINY BRACELETS ON...Ok, that last line I added...

5 comments:

Tina said...

Extremely cute!

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Your nephew is so ADORABLE,and CUTE!!Loved the clip. Hip Hop dansing! He is great!
Betty xx

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

I am following your blog. Just asking. Are you following my blog , too ?
Betty xx

Momma Fargo said...

Tina,

I think so too!

Momma Fargo said...

Betty,

Thanks! I think it is great to see little guys having so much fun. Yes, I am following your blog and I love it. I have commented a few times on your posts! Your blog is awesome.