Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, March 8, 2010

Tales of A Dump...

At 4:00 am, we awoke with such a clatter,
It was Bug telling us something was the matter.

Screeching rang out with oh...a big shout!
It's poo! It's poo! Throw the dog out!

So me in my jammies ran with such might...
To seek the trouble that gave Bug such a fright.

Much to my dismay as I ran with such ease...
Something stuck to my feet that made me freeze.

It's poo! It's poo! Throw the dog out!
I screamed, at the top of my lungs... I did shout!

Hubs gave Big O a piece of steak for dinner
Much to our surprise...he pooped out a winner!

I was not happy, I only give Big O dog food
Hubs did a number, my feet were glued...

I gagged, its horrid smell came about.
It's poo! It's poo! Throw the dog out!

No one responded, they all ducked their heads
Trying to fake out mom that they were asleep in their beds.

So, I,  in my jammies and poo ladened feet
Cleaned up the big growler that no one could beat.

It's poo! It's poo! Throw the dog out!
It smelled so bad and that was no doubt!

Mom saved the day and all went back to sleep
Even Big O... did not let out a peep.

I, in my jammies and Chloroxed tootsies...went back to bed
And if there was any more poo, my Big O would wake up dead.




12 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL!! That post made my day :-)

Busted Kate said...

This is hilarious! It actually made me snort. Well played!

Aine Butler-Smith said...

Alas, my poor little dog is getting so old she has issues with accidents. Most are of the urine/incontinent type. I've actually looked into it and since little dogs tend to live so long, incontinence is quite common in older little dogs, and there are diapers made for them! I may be investing in doggie diapers. I never thought I would ever be contemplating this in my life.

Aine

VandyJ said...

Clever way to tell about the horror that is poo between the toes. That is worse than cat puke and I'm not sure which is worse--warm or cold. I have often had to sanitize my feet after an unfortunate step in the dark. Yuck and double yuck!!

Momma Fargo said...

Nicole,

Glad to make you laugh...it is the best medicine.


Busted Kate,

Oh, the joys of dog poo...

Aine,

I'm seriously thinking about diapers. My Big O has never made a mess. I am sure the steak did not help.

Vandy J,

I agree with the double yuck!

Midday Escapades said...

Oh my, poo! What a clever post though. I like it.

presious said...

Oh my goodness! I can't even imagine what that must be like!...I DON'T want to know!

I have a Rat Terrier, a girl. Then tend to get attitudes when they do not get what they want. She sits and she stares at you for long periods of time. It's usually one of 3 things, to go potty, to play with her toy or to eat. She eats non-stop if I let her. I honestly think she has anxiety or something! I, being mommie, know what her looks mean.

She has had moments/attitudes wherein, she tries to "demand" her way by pooping or peeing on the floor. Talk about being pissed off! Grrrr! Typically, I would touch her nose in it and tell her "Bad girl!" That worked for a while. Then, I resorted to putting her outside in the dog run. That worked really well. She does not like to be outside alone, period.

Once we found out what her weakness was, we used it as a consequence for her negative behavior of pooping/peeing on the floor...although, there are times when she gets that "look" of wanting to demand her way and I put her in her kennel before she has a chance to act.

Something must have scared your baby for that to happen. That doesn't seem like normal behavior for your dog.

Poor baby :-(

Momma Fargo said...

Presious,

Big O never makes a mess in the house. I think he should have been let out before bed...and the steak didn't help...not his normal diet.

Ed said...

That's a shitty poem

Literally.

Momma Fargo said...

Ed,

Poop on you!

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Love it , hilariously hilarious!
Betty xx

Momma Fargo said...

Betty,

It's all good now that the dump site has been cleaned up!