Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tribute to Tradition #8

Clyde has been very mischievious lately. He got stuck in the water fountain yesterday. It was  a big ordeal...to him. Because we heard about it. He has been chasing Big O around the yard and making him cry. Today, I caught him eating my prized plants that are coming up with our warm Spring weather. He keeps close to the house. I think he is lonely, I feel sorry for him. But, he is just so naughty. So, I left him a fake note before I jaunt off to work. Hope he can read.

7 comments:

VandyJ said...

We had geese growing up. They would eat anything green. They were also great watch dogs, the racket they made when anyone drove by was tremendous. Hope you can find Clyde a friend soon.

SLN said...

Ummm Who is Clyde?? I'm gonna have to read a little more, eh? Found your link from SlamDunk ... LOVE your dog pic!! So I am now following- stop by my plcae when you can!

Randy said...

LOL .. Momma Fargo, you are so bad.

You were kidding though ..... right??

Momma Fargo said...

VandyJ,

I am working on a friend. It is not an easy task, I tell you.

SLN,

Clyde is my goose. I usually don't invite people over for dinner naked.

LOL. Thanks for stopping by.

Randy,

Maybe.

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Come naked? It would be a great idea!I guess.
LOL!
Betty xx

The crazy Shaw Family said...

*snort* hee hee! poor Clyde.

Deb said...

Again....why do you have a goose??? I'm quite sure Clyde is not worth the trouble, however, he does make for good stories.