Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sex Offender Island

I am guest posting over at Slam Dunks today. Don't forget to check out his series on What To Do With Sex Offenders. It's very informative and educational for everyone.

These crimes can strike anywhere, anytime, and happen to anyone. Even if you are cautious. So I encourage you to tune into his posts about this hard to talk about issue, but one that is very important. Adults and children...sex offenders have no boundaries with their victims. Education is your first defense.

Check it out here.

8 comments:

TechnoBabe said...

I can tell you what to do with sex offenders!!!

Deb said...

Yep, an island is a pretty good idea, but a bullet is cheaper---just sayin'

~J said...

I'm down w/ the island idea...so long as we can put a few good folks up in the trees w/ guns. :)

Big Mama Cass said...

WOW! Scary. On my way.

Ann T. said...

Dear Momma Fargo,
I commented on your subject matter at Slamdunk's place. Here I want to comment on the fortitude it takes. I'm not an LEO, but I have worked extensively with the public, all classes and cadres. The bad ones will take it out of you. In some situations, bad people will make you literally sick.

Please know that I thank you for going after that S.O. That I hope you have all the resources necessary to stay alert and healthy.

We do not ascribe enough causes to LEO sickness or injury to the work that they do. I wish the public knew it more widely.

May strength sit in your spine, forever and ever,
Ann T.

The Creative Hare said...

I think an island is being to kind to sex offenders of children, women, men & animals. These people in my opinon can NOT be rehabilitated!! Makes me sick to even think on it.

Education is a good first defense!
Tammy

Momma Fargo said...

Technobabe,

Wait. Let me guess...

Deb,

Are you related to my dad?

J,

LOL. Are you related to my dad, too?

Big Mama Cass,

Slam Dunks will have more to come! Stay tuned!

Ann T.,

You made tears in me eyes! Thanks so much for your nice words.

The Creative Hare,

Education first...just like they told us when we were younger..or at least me, anyway. LOL.

Momma Fargo said...

Tammy,

Yeah. It's sad. We all feel that way. Our system is very flawed.