Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Monkey Mission

Deb at Just Short of Crazy honored me with a Sunshine Award. Coming from the Sun in the land of Michigan...I am so honored. If you haven't checked Deb out...you are missing one crazy, funny, super great woman and a blog! She is an avid follower and we have a lot of the same blog tastes (can you taste a blog?) and humor. We stalk the same people often. Go check it. She rocks!





Because I am a rule breaker...I am giving this award to the one and only great super mother...Michelle Pixie for her little Monkey who has been diagnosed with cancer. Her story was posted on the 4th of May. Grab her Monkey button and support her. She and her family have a tough battle ahead. Internet hugs and love go out to them. Children are the weak link to my heart. They are innocent and it's our job as adults to protect them. Pray for Monkey and show Michelle Pixie some lovin' and support!


Check Michelle and her wonderful family out here...

8 comments:

Ian said...

Thank you.


THANK YOU :)

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Sending prayers for Monkey.
Congrats on your well deserved award, Momma!
Big hugs!
xx

Daisygirl said...

Children should be everyone's weak link, I am putting the button on my blog ;)

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

Poor poor monkey.... Already went and pledged my support during her trying times....

Mama Hen said...

I HATE cancer. HATE. Sometimes HATE isn't strong enough, is it?

Ms. Anthropy said...

What a wonderful thing to do. I will grab it. I can't imagine the trials they are facing. Hope everyone remembers them in prayer.

Congrats on the award.

Deb said...

Awww Momma, you are much too kind.

Sending prayers for Monkey..no child should have to endure such a terrible disease.

Aine Butler-Smith said...

Congrats, and I've already been to Michelle's and offered support through Ian's post.