Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sex, Drugs, Rock N Roll and a Scandle

Hell to the NO! I'm just messing with ya. The title has nothing to do with the post. MWWAAHHHA!

Christy from Just Thinkin' gave me a fantabulous award! I love this little guy. He is adorable. She is a hoot and posts a variety of subjects on her blog. Very fun and family oriented and an avid bloggy buddy. Check her out! I am so honored. Thank you, Christy! I bow to you, wonderful woman!

For this award and the others I am going to give out...finally getting there...a rule is to answer these questions. Now, today...I am not breaking the rules. I am following the blog law. Can you believe it?

1. Why do you blog?

It is cheaper than therapy. I would be in debt by millions if I went the other direction to the professionals. ;)


2. What was your favorite age to be and why?

Well, mentally, I like who I am now. Physically, I would like myself at 30. Everything was high and tight. No duct tape required. No wrinkles forming. I'm fighting the whole skin is changing thingy.

3. What's your favorite sport to play?

I'm an avid athletic...so picking just one would be too difficult. I played basketball and volleyball all throughout high school and college and ended up coaching them. But I also really like to water ski, fish, hike, shoot, etc. I definitely don't play pocket pool or any of those sports.

4. What's your favorite sport to watch, and who's your favorite team?

Are you kidding me? BARF! Why waste my time on that stuff when I could be doing something productive. I only look at the end results on the news. I cheer my Alma Mater, but otherwise...I would rather watch a real sporting event like WWE. That's real. Actually, I would rather cheer on the challenges on The Biggest Loser. Those are entertaining...for REAL. I'm a fan of that. DVR  every Tuesday, baby!

5. If you could pick your perfect career (and money doesn't matter / the kids are out of the house) what would it be?

Gardening and landscaping business...consulting and design when I get too old to do the physical labor part. Or...a Walmart greeter. I would totally fuck with all the customers.
6. Do you ever feel guilty for blogging?

Sometimes I used to feel bad because it takes time away from the family. Now I do it when they aren't home or at night when they are sleeping since I am on a different time schedule than they are. So...now...we all have a balance, and the answer has gone to NO. I feel guilty when I don't have time to get to everyone's blog and then answer my commenters with a blanket answer. Guilt.Guilt.

7. What is your favorite holiday?

Momma Fargo Day. Never heard of it? Pffst.

8. What's your favorite kind of music?

I like a variety. It depends on my mood and what I am doing. Rap, R & B, and some rock for work. Country for some moments. 50s 60s 70s 80s for others. Pop to dance with Bug. Rock to bang my head. In my garden biz...you will hear a variety of cultural instrumental, coffee shop, Colbie Calait, reggae, and other things that make my pot crop trees and flowers grow and customers happy. I hate elevator music. Even for elevators.

9. Do you consider yourself a good driver or bad driver?

I'm a stud, people. I avoid deathly incidents every day because of my fast thinking and pedal action! I'm the popo for Pete's sake. Would you like me to be a shatty driver? Huh? That would be the ticket. I would be driving a death machine instead of a super dooper g ride.

10. What's the farthest away place you have visited?

I can't remember what planet it was called...just kidding. I've been to Canada and Mexico. Want to go to Ireland, Scottland, Italy...blah, blah. Someday.


OK. Now to pass on the awards...

I have some from earlier as well. Again...I have many, many bloggers I would give out awards to...but I am trying to give them to different ones. Don't have your feelers hurt. You rock!  I have so many faves out there and all of you are amazing. Just so you all know...I often read stealth and don't always comment. Don't think I left you. I cherish you. I just am sneaky and love not having to have a search warrant...teehee. I read all the time. So...here goes...



This Sweet Blog Award goes to Daffy at Batcrap Crazy. Check out the story of her Big Sis and send prayers and love. Daffy is  a great lady and a teacher of our yoots. She has the hardest job in the world and works at an inner-city school. Embrace her...she's as sweet and cute as a little baby duck. She is holding the honors on this one all by herself. She deserves the support. Give her some blog love!



The Versatile Blogger Award goes to...

Jana at Boobies, Babies, and a Blog.  She posts a variety of things from family life, memes, life's moment's, reviews, giveaways, Monkey Mission...you name...the sky is the limit. She has a GREAT sense of humor and is a great blog reader and blogger buddy. One wild chick. This one is a must see.

Think Tank Mama.She is currently challenging Travis on a weight loss competition to raise money for Monkey. She has a crazy husband named Big Daddy Cain (his plug goes on at Liquid Truth). Yes, she is the brains of the operation and a super dooper mother and trooper. She is funny, wild, and crazy. Go see.

Jessica at The Improbable Housewife. She does anything and everything and still has time to read your blogs, comment, and interact with other bloggers. She has memes, guest posts, family life, any moment in life, and just a variety of posts. She is busy, fun, and keeps her blog happenin'. Check it out!

Tracie at Stir-Fry Awesomeness. She is out there for everyone and still has time to comment. Lots of followers. She does a variety..memes, family fun, Monkey Mission, and lots of super great humor. Love this woman! You will, too.

The Girl Next Door Grows Up. She has many peeps following her and a bazillion comments and stil has time to stop by. Fun posts and you will see her all over your favorite blogs. She is a famous blog giant. Give her a look see..you'll be glad you did! Sweatheart for sure!



Ok...here goes to the ones that mark my blog...and I could give this to a lot of peeps. Love you guys! Here are some regulars...in no particular order...

Dee at Say Anything....hilariously fun lady!

Deb at Just Short of Crazy...she actually went all the way!

Debbie at Debbiedoos...home and garden design queen!

Bethany...great lady and photographer!

marianne at Diary of a Fickle White Woman...very fun and lovely lady!

ASBLACKASOBAMA...funny, funny man!

Tree at Mother Of Pearl It Is...lots of family and fun!

CI-Roller Dude...a fellow cop and funny guy!

Coffeypot...my favorite dirty very nice redneck man pervert!

One Crazy  Brunette Chick...crazy and fun chick..her name says it all!

The Queen of WTF...nutso crazy royalty!

PWT...funny and living the life with a tiara!

Ann T. Hathaway...gets me wonderful history lessons!

Ms. Anthropy...love love this woman!

Daisygirl...one fun crazy sista!

Bendigo...California family man!

Slamdunk...man on a mission and cop buddy!

The Blue Zoo...super lady..actually I live in the "Blue Zoo"...whodathunk?

Technobabe...check out this all-around wiz..a variety of neat posts!

Big Sis at Speaking of Witch...her broom is smaller than my broom!

My Mercurial Nature...a partially insane woman with lots of fun to behold here!

peedee...Queen of the Dogs...cute puppies (labradors sickos) and funny lady!

cathy joy...crazy woman extraordinairre!

VandyJ...she hails from the Great Equality State and is fab!

Big Mama Cass...one fun and funny lady!

Paxford...very avid blog reader and fun all around person! Yay, Pax!

GunDiva...one tough western rootin' tootin' shootin' lady...she could outshoot me!

Eternally Distracted...always all over the place..distracted...wonderful blog..super funny...sweetheart!

Ally at FourthGradeNothing...she really is something!

Bossy Betty...actually very sweet, not so bossy!


There are so many more great commentors! Thanks to all of you! Giving you some new reads! Go check them all out!

And thank you for all the awards and blog comments. I do notice! Not just because I am the popo, but because I do care. I do appreciate every one of you...even if you aren't mentioned above. You are probably my really "OLD" solid faves. I am humbled by your presence.  Share the love, people!

22 comments:

-MissC* said...

Hi I am a new follower! BB & a Blog recomended you to me and I am crackin up laughing already! Have a great day and I can't wait to read more!
-Miss
http://lunaticwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Ann T. said...

Dear Momma Fargo,
Congratulations on your newest award! And thanks for passing on the good comment award to me. That is truly nice of you!

Now I feel I should say something memorable to all, like what Teddy Roosevelt would have said or something, but words escape me.

I enjoy reading here so much! You're a darling! Sir! Ma'am!

Ann T.

~J said...

Okay...this totally just made my effing day! :))

Deb said...

Aawwww....you are so kind! Actually, I have gone all the way. Think the crazy bus stopped by my house the other day and I had to get on....damn!!!

You had me going with the title...I was thinking "wooohoooo...this is going to be an awesome post", complete and utter let down when it wasn't about sex, drugs or rock n roll.

ha ha...walmart greeter---ever watch Jeff Dunham??? Our favorite line is by Walter "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out!" Bwwwaaaa HA HA HA.

Have a great night---stay safe!!!

Btw, how's it going with Lepreshawn, the ball-less wonder????

Crazy Brunette said...

Awwwww! Thanks bitch! I heart you too!

*blink*blink*

Ms. Anthropy said...

Awwwww.... thanks, and back at cha! Congrats!

Tree said...

Awww....thank you, my darlin! I am honored!! :) I will be making a post tomorrow and passing this "lovely" on too!!

VandyJ said...

Thanks for the award. Nowe I have to think about who I'm passing it on to. Cool award though.

My Mercurial Nature said...

My head hurts thinking about how much time it must've taken to put this post together! And also because you said I'm only partially crazy. We should be become good, good, friends! Although I envy the fact that everything was firm at 30...cuz I haven't seen high & tight since 25. Gah!

Bossy Betty said...

Thank you so much Missy! And thanks for telling people I am actually sweet! (Good job--wink, wink.)

Coffeypot said...

You let people know you read my stuff? There goes your reputation for sure. But thank you anyways. To show my appreciation I'll break down and give ya some.

GunDiva said...

Thanks for the award. And, aawww, shucks, I can't outshoot you. At least, I'd better not be able to, you ARE the popo.

I'm gonna have to do some investigating of the blogs you recommended - I love new blogs.

The Blue Zoo said...

Daffy is totally awesome! I love her to pieces!

Cute awards! Thanks for including me!!

Momma Fargo said...

Hey, all! I received several comments and tried to publish them, however....blogger is giving me fits. I think they just got lost in the blackhole of Blogger. If you don't see your comment here...please know I got it and if you want to send it again, you can. I'm tasing the computer now!

Ms. Anthropy said...

I lost one earlier and then, when yours came through it had the other one with it. It will probably show up.

Debbie said...

Thank you!~ Now the post you came to on mine was NOT the one I was talking about....I actually tell a long winded story, and I have something major goings on......when you get time....R is for Reasons. Now onto the award...I appreciate it...I do break all rules though with accepting...you see I will accept and post it to my side bar with a link back to you:) and a great big thank you. I understand if this is not acceptable....but I have to be honest this is the fourth one this week!~

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards! You are such an adorable and awesome blogger!!!
Great list! We share the same thoughts..#5.
Love and hugs!
B xx

adrienzgirl said...

Thanks for the kind words Momma! I am definitely the brains of our operation here at Casa di Romano.

Congrats on your awards! You deserve more than that for doing what you do day in and day out!

My luvz the popo!

TechnoBabe said...

Congrats on your awards!! And thanks for including my little hippie blog in the award to pass along. Your job must be a gas, you never run out of material for the blog. I didn't know police persons laughed so much.

peedee said...

Thank you Momma! Sorry its taken me so long to get over here. I got priorities like getting shitty drunk and stuff. <3

Bendigo said...

Congrats!!!! You are most deserving of each and every award you get..... I have learned a great deal from your posts, but what I have learned best is not to drink anything while reading your posts UNLESS I don't mind the fine mist of coffee or tea I will leave all over my desk...

Thank you for the award as well :) Keep em coming!!

Bethany said...

Congrats! And thanks! :)