Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute with Boobies, Babies, and a Blog! Whoot, whoot!

Has anyone you've known personally lived to at least 100?

No, I get rid of them before that and encourage them not to live that long. They get needy at a 100.
Actually, my grandma is 94, so she might.




What material possession do you value the most?

My family photographs.



What do you think happens to us after we die?

Well, our bodies decompose and good guys go to Heaven.

And who gives a shit what happens to us...bodies...they rot. Yucky. Want some pictures. Seen lots of yucky bodies. We are dead. Just need to do your part on earth to get to the Pearly Gates.  And believe me, we are lucky, God gives us a lot of "oh, shits" and forgives us. So you can be a screw up and still get to Heaven. It's a beautiful thang.



Most embarrassing item in your house?

The tornado hit the Great Room. So that is pretty embarassing right now. The other thing is Hubs. Just kidding.



and finally...



If you could rename yourself, what would your name be?
 
Mariska Hargitay. Rich and beautiful. Duh. I think we were switched at birth.


And stand by for news...later. Two very lovely peeps gave me some awards and I have the new pics for our Chargers.

16 comments:

Brittney said...

hahaha "and hubs" lol

Bethany said...

LOL, I think we get a lot of "oh shits", too.

(Thank God...)

Ian said...

Lets see some pics of dead people Popo - cmon!

Tracie said...

My husband is the most embarrassing thing in my house. Thanks for the reminder!

VandyJ said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Marianne said...

HAHAHA @ your Mariska Hargitay comment! It should be illegal to be as beautiful as she is!


I want some pics of decomposed bodies!



I'm sick, aren't I?

Debbie said...

Cute...you had to get a dig in about hubs again...poor guy!

Coffeypot said...

I agree about the body. It's like a can of soup. Once the soup (the good stuff) is gone, the can is useless. The body is just a vessel for the soul. But there are some damn good-looking vessel’s out there waiting for me to tasted their soup.

blueviolet said...

You're sentimental like me....photos are priceless!

Day 2 Day Living said...

Oh yuck, decomposing....a little sick feeling now.
I think we all have a room we are ashamed of. Seems to be the most common.

Ann T. said...

Dear Momma Fargo,
Yeah, my real name is Paris Hilton. I got both our brains. Hers is sort of like a supplemental power source--it doesn't work well on its own.

She got the money though--hers and mine. I wonder who won that contest.

Ann T.

cathyjoy said...

mariska hargitay - yup...totally with you on that one. And? she always (always) gets the bad guy! dude - she is a stud!

Daisygirl said...

haha your hubs? Actually crap I so shoulda said that mine farts and burbs every 10 minutes!

Eternally Distracted said...

Were you really kidding about hubs?!!!

Crazy Brunette said...

She is a hot bitch!!

GOD and I had such a thing for her partner!!! Damnit, It's been soooo fucking long since I've seen SVU that I can't even remember his name, but he's still sexy as hell!!!

Michelle Pixie said...

My photos are my must have too!