Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, June 21, 2010

Poo On The Monday Minute

1 - Have you ever had any feelings towards one of your teachers back in the day?

No. I wasn't allowed to have feelings. I did what I was told. Geesh, people. I grew up in the stone age when we respected our teachers.


2 - What's the most embarrassing thing that happened while at work? (If you never worked then make something up)

Once I died my hair and it turned pink. I couldn't get in to the hairdresser to get it fixed so I had to go to work for one day. I tried  to disguise it by redying it only to look worse. Needless to say they called me Frenchie and Lincoln (Penny). The public even looked at me and asked what the hell?
3 - When was the last time you crapped yourself?

Probably when I was a baby. Ian, why are we talking about poo again? Men and their fascinations. I swear.

4 - What is one thing you have always kept a secret and why have you kept this a secret for so long?

Uh, duh. That is why it is still a secret. Mum's the word. I'm holding out for the Jerry Springer show before I reveal any secrets.



and finally...



5 - What's your best advice for us habitual coffee drinkers as to not have to poop right after drinking it?
 
Again, we are talking about poo? Coffee is good for you. Anitoxidants, keeps you regular. And after your morning poo...why do you turn around and look at it? Why do we look at poo? And why is coffee poo soft? My best advice to coffee drinkers...keep drinking and pooping. It's good for you. Ok, my second best advice is everyone that drinks coffee and poops...take a pic...and email it to Ian. Good poops to you!

26 comments:

Cara Smith said...

I hope people really do send pictures Ian. It would serve him right for asking weird questions.

Tree said...

LMAO Love that we're email poo pics to Ian....I will get right on it after my morning coffee!!

BigSis said...

HA HA HA! Ian may have finally gotten what he deserves :)

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Ahh, yes...the STONE AGE...when teachers wielded the might of God himself (or was that HERself?)

ANd police officers didn't have to play games like "Ask me another", or "Neighborhood diplomat"...and STILL got something we used to call R-E-S-P-E-C-T...!

I miss those days.

Good post (never suffered "coffee poo syndrome")

Stay safe.

Brittney said...

OMG!!! your last answer too damn funny.. poor ian i hope his inbox doesnt get flooded with poo pics LMAO!!!!!!!

crisc23 said...

LMFAO at sending him a pic

Betty Manousos said...

Lmao, Momma! hahaha! #2, and the last one!
And I totally agree with #1, back then..we werent't allowed to have feeilings..so trur!

Hope you have a lovely day!
~B xx

blueviolet said...

Not one person is going to come out with a secret. Who would?

Ann T. said...

Dear Momma Fargo,
These are the best answers yet. I wouldn't answer HALF his questions!

I guess he wants the s#/t on people.
LOL,
Ann T.

Bossy Betty said...

Hummmmm..... I can't wait for the Jerry Springer people to call you. I think you should dye your hair pink again if you get on the show.

Brittany Ciara said...

Haha, whose going to email Ian and see if he got any poo pics?! :P LOVED IT!

oh and the pink hair... too funny!

The Random Blogette said...

Oh God! I wrote a story about poo and of course he said "pics or it never happened". What is the obsession with poo?

Crazy Brunette said...

One time I got HOT pink highlights put in my hair, on purpose of course...

I caused quite a stir with the other mom's at Pre-School!

Cluttered Brain said...

holding out for Jerry Springer eh?
LOL!
Love it!

So Ian has a fascination with poo huh?
*sigh*
He didn't even really get into his story...HA!

Thanks for joining monday minute, it's my first time, be nice if you comment...:)
haha!

Venassa said...

Email it to Ian.. Best answer I've seen so far! haha.

Meeko Fabulous said...

I LOVE your last answer! How about we just run a Google image search for poo and send him pics from there. :) I don't want my poop all over the internet.

~J said...

LMAO....The poo talk is excessive isn't it? Put on your boots Momma! :)

Ms. Anthropy said...

Crap, why can't I be normal? Coffee doesn't make me poop. I wish it did!

Jessica said...

I rest my case.

Daisygirl said...

oh crap I just crapped my pants! Funny answers!!!!

I am still laughing about # 1...you weren't allowed to have feelings???haha! love it!

Coffeypot said...

I guess that puts a whole new meaning on the phrase, 'I drink the shit out of coffee.' I read somewhere that Steve McQueen had coffee enema's trying to cure his cancer before he died. I think I had rather die than waste a cup of coffee by shoving it up my ass. Anyway, I guess poop and coffee go hand in had - so to speak.

Day 2 Day Living said...

OMG...I'm all in on the sending poo pics to Ian. How hilarious! He'd be bombarded w/ poo....oh my I can't stop laughing!
When you go on Jerry Springer to reveal your secret, let me know, I'll come do mine also.
I would love to have a pink haired cop pull me over!

Slamdunk said...

I think it is safe to say that you'll never be asked those unique questions again.

passionofthemom said...

LMAO I would just LOVE to be a fly on the wall of Ian's inbox in the coming days....xD Perfection!! God bless ya' for such a brilliant suggestion, girlfriend...HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

LiLu said...

Well... that first one doesn't count for college, does it?

;-)

Bethany said...

That's hysterical!

But I'm not enabling Ian and his poo fetish. lol