Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, August 2, 2010

Inspirational Monday Minute

Cohost this week is Jenn from Brown Eyed Girl. Go check her out and link up with Ian's Monday Minute.
- Describe your life in one word.

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS

- Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?

Foreign languages.

- Who has been the biggest influence on your life?

God... first and foremost. Second...Lt. Dangle from Reno 911. Shut it! Love the short shorts.

- What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?

For my Bug to have a better, more fruitful life than Hubs and I and of course, World Peace.


and finally...
-Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?
 
No. If you ever reach your potential...could you imagine the growth stopping?  That would pretty much put a stop to existing. You should always set new goals, new dreams, reach for them and learn, grow...with every day. Go outside your comfort zone and stop being a couch potato. The sky's the limit. I can't stop learning or growing...it's impossible.

Go link up with Jenn!

11 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Hmmmm number one is awesome!

Dangle from Reno 911....oh crap you are freakin hilarious!

I was so gonna say world peace but I didn't want to sound Miss America...I crown you Miss America!

Happy Monday!

BigSis said...

You are SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS
and I think it's a great word to choose!

VandyJ said...

Supercali...great word!
Potential is out there, we just have to have fun hunting for it!

Melissa said...

My response to the fifth question was very similar. I feel that there is always room for growth - always.

Slamdunk said...

Now with the show canceled and the Lt. retired, we'll have to wait for the next police spoof.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Random...my dad can say SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS
backwards. I have no idea why he knows it or exactly who he would say it to, but I heard him telling my son like a month ago. Weird.

SoccerMom said...

Yeah I think that I would fail at answering those questions.

But
you did an awesome job!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Great answers! I totally feel you on the last question! :)

Coffeypot said...

What language would you need for your job, Spanish, Vietnamese, Farsi or Southerneese?

Jenn said...

Thanks for linking up...I love your word...I would've had to google to find the correct spelling...I can get the first part...the "expe" part gets me every time! :)

Jenn

Michelle Pixie said...

It was a pretty heavy week for MM but I really do feel inspired after reading yours! xxoo