Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Minute

Ian's last Monday Minute. Makes me a sad copper. Hail, hail! Thanks to Heather and Melissa for keeping the tradition going!
Monday Minute
This week's co-host is Not Your Average Single Momma. Funny. Lady. That's all it takes right? Go check her out. What is your favorite 80s flick? Footloose. One genre of music needs to be banned. Which genre? Helllll to the NO! No genre should be banned. I am against censorship-just as bad of an idea as when they burned books. Shame. Shame. What is your all time favorite candy? EMINEM. Naked. How 'flawed' is your driving record? Perfect. I'm the popo, you know.  However, it is true I've had lots of speeding tickets in the past and my license was suspended once when I was wearing the uniform, driving a police car, protecting your city, but I didn't know it. Clerical error at the State level. Good thing I didn't get pulled over...we arrest for DUS. I just happen to run it for training...and proceeded to shit my pants. What was your high school mascot? The Pronghorn and finally... What color socks are you wearing?   None. I am completely naked while blogging this and my ass is stuck to my leather office chair.

16 comments:

Coffeypot said...

BOING!!! Turn on! Pics please! Pretty Please! Pretty Please With Sugar On It!

Also reminds me of the definition of ASPIRATION. The pool of water left on a leather chair when you stand up from blogging nude.

I got an error when I trid to post this comment. If the frist one came through, delet this one, please.

magimomsblog said...

A real cop, posting real life? I love it! Stopping by from Monday Minute! New follower here - I will be back! Though totally not in a stalker kind of way, ma'am! No need to run me in!
Happy Monday!

VandyJ said...

Oh now I have images that I don't need on a Monday morning. Thanks for that. Good thing you found the liscense thing before anyone else did.

Marlene said...

OMG. I'm laughing my ass off at your answers!! You're freaking hilarious!

Allenspark Lodge said...

Seems like blogging bareassed is like driving barefoot. All sorts of teenage rumors as to it's legality.

Bill

Daisygirl said...

oh Eminem naked would be fabulous! haha!

Gotta cut Footloose...oh ya!

Allenspark Lodge said...

Just occurred to me... this is you HOME office, right?

Bill

Bethany said...

I love "Footloose," too! Seriously, I thought Kevin Bacon was so hot when I was younger... brought on by that movie.

LMAO @ the error and you finding it during training! OMG!

Yeah right. Like we're going to believe you're not wearing socks. Pffffft. lol

Lolidots said...

Um, I'll have some of that candy please. ;-)

Stoppin' by from MM! Happy Monday!

Day 2 Day Living said...

EMINEM. Naked. Oh my goodness, I nearly pissed myself!

Heather's In The Land Of Crazy said...

Ill take your choice of candy! Yum.

911 and the Randomness.. said...

LOL you are my hero!!

Christiejolu said...

It's going to hurt when you get up...LOVE your mascot!

Jackie said...

Hee that's ok i'm completely naked while reading this (if you don't include the towel)... what? I just got out of the shower!

xx
Jaxs

Deb said...

LMFAO!!! Dontcha just hate it when your ass sticks to the chair?

btw, what the hell is a pronghorn???

TechnoBabe said...

You are so funny. Naked blogging with a mental naked Eminem.