Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hub Caps

I recognized him immediately from the back of his "pointed" head. When he turned around and smiled at me with those birth control glasses...he lit up my day. I wanted to tell him he was GREAT, and I would trade him for Lunch Money anyday. Afterall, in the ghetto, the kids must have been traded their lunch money for hub cabs...or maybe they were stealing them...I get it mixed up. Why couldn't it work for me?

WHEELS: You look stressed.

ME: Yeah.

WHEELS: Miss me?

ME: [smiling] No.

WHEELS: Come on, Boss, you miss me.

ME: No. [trying not to smile]

WHEELS: A little bit?

ME:  October 8th. Cold Stone. German Chocolate Cake or you fail.

WHEELS: Isn't that our first day back together?

ME: Yes.

WHEELS: Shouldn't we celebrate at the end?

ME: Who's celebrating. I just want ice cream. I thought I trained you.

WHEELS: *blink* blink*

ME: Charlie, here, gets it.

OFFICER CHARLIE: Yeppers. Boss says ice cream. Ice cream it is. Need it at the beginning. Good impressions.

ME: Are you ready to graduate?

WHEELS: Oh, yes.

ME: Mwwaahhhaaa! Barbie needs ice cream.  The pen is mightier than the sword.

WHEELS: The question is....are you ready for The Wheels?

ME: *blink*blink* Lorrrdt, help us.

16 comments:

Mrs Mom said...

oOOOOooOOoO Wheels knows how to treat you GOOOD Momma ;)

German Chocolate... *sigh* enjoy some for me too please!

Deb said...

Oh Yea!! This means more Wheel stories soon.

Enjoy the ice cream :)

The crazy Shaw Family said...

Maybe you should make him take you at the beginning of shift AND the end! then you get double the pleasure!

I gotta admit, I love me some Wheels!
Sigh.

TechnoBabe said...

Wheels is not the young punk anymore. Wheels is grown up. And smartie pants now too.

VandyJ said...

Trading up? Sounds like good times are coming your way, enjoy the ice cream!

Snuggle Wasteland said...

Wheels is going to miss you. Love Cold Stone. Yum!

Coffeypot said...

Me thinks you got a little 'panty-puddin' for Wheels. Or he's your favoirte son or something. You do like him.

Momma Fargo said...

Wheels is a good kid. No panty-puddin' feelings there. And Lunch Money sucks ballz and irritates me from head to toe...no matter how hard I try...I can't deal with him anymore...One MORE WEEK>beat me.

Christy said...

It's almost time! This is gonna be good. I can't wait for the evaluation.

GunDiva said...

Can't wait for Wheels to come back. You know we miss him as much as you do.

Ed said...

Viva la Wheels!

blueviolet said...

Wheels is a big boy now!

PS. Coldstone is giving away free 3oz ice creams tonight from 5-8 - seriously get your butt over there.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I'm just wanting to know if "Wheels" gets ice cream with SPRINKLES...or JIMMIES.
(that says a lot, trust me)

:)

ROll safe out there.

cathyjoy said...

Yay!

Wheels is comin back.

I've missed him.

sigh.

cathyjoy said...

Yay!

Wheels is comin back.

I've missed him.

sigh.

Jessica said...

Hey, I just made Gomez a german choc for his birthday.
I'll have to remember to send Wheels some for you.

I know it isn't his birthday, but you could spank him for me anyway.

YOWZA! ( ;) )