Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog Visitor

I recently had the wonderful privilege of having a visit from a blog buddy. She and her daughter were absolutely delightful and I enjoyed their company immensely.

In case you were wondering...it still proves I can determine good people spot on...even without having a personal encounter prior to having them stay in my home. Cop Jedi mind skills are good for personal reasons, not just to catch bad guys. Just kidding, Deb.

Anyfriends,  I wasn't afraid they would stab me in the night or steal mother's precious pearls. They weren't pirates...just fabulous ladies on a journey that you must read about as she posts along her 3,000 trip.

It was the first I had heard of couch surfing and spending most of your time on the road in adventure with your daughter as a last hoorah before school. She is one brave mother and I admire her even more so now. Jeff Dunham is a favorite comedian of mine and she and I so happen to share that adoration along with good wine. Here's her clip to our discussion about bicycle cops. Go visit her. You won't be disappointed. She is a great lady!

Thanks Deb and Em for the wonderful time and I look forward to our trip to our talked about midwestern metropolis soon. I also plan on visiting them in Michigan for a tour of their great upper state.

9 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

i'm a smidge jealous she got to meet you in person and actually stay with you.

Ms. A said...

Did you train Deb in the fine art of drinking coffee, naked, on the deck and how to be very careful not to spill that hot liquid on any girl parts?

Singedwingangel said...

Wait you are sending her pics of a certain cop?? Geesh do I have to come visit to rate those too?? Hell I will even take a fireman or two bwhahahaha..

Slamdunk said...

Glad you had a nice visit with another onliner.

Thanks also for the insights over at my place--I appreciate your expertise.

Just Short said...

@Ms A. What happens at MommaFargo's stays at MommaFargo's...just sayin'---lol

It was an absolute fantastic time staying with MommaFargo! She's a great person and I know y'all are jealous, with good reason.

Swear, we need to have a MommaFargo fan club. Maybe we could have a meet up and she could show up with some hot cops...whose in???

um....still waiting on photos, feel like I'm going through withdrawal. lol

Cheryl said...

Finally, I have a free morning to try to catch up on blog reading and to read about a fun visit. Good for you two (well, three actually) to have time to visit and get to know each other. I jumped over to Deb's site and it is so fun. I will be visiting her again.

That clip of Jeff Dunham's is so funny.

Bob G. said...

Momma fargo:

That was a great post about some obviously fanbtastic people.
Good to see that although we're all separated by mailes and miles of...well, miles and miles, we can STILL find good folks to call FRIENDS.

ANd, when you're out to Michigan, if you "happen" to get lost and wind up a little farther SOUTH, you DO have a standing invite at our "Fortress of Solitude"...humble as it is.

Stay safe out there.

Bethany said...

So glad you girls had a good time! I knew you'd love Deb... what's not to love about her smart ass attitude? lol

Bethany said...

P.s. Give me a heads up when you come to MI! I want to meet you, too!