Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pumped Up Kitchen





Ride to the bus....

BUG:  Mom, what's this song about?


ME: I don't know. Sounds like something you would listen to while on Esctasy.


BUG: What's that?


ME: Never mind. It's a happy song. Catchy beat.


BUG: But it says...you better run...better run...outrun my gun...


ME: Hmmm. Faster than my bullet. You are right. It's about violence.


BUG: I think it's about a nice house. I don't understand why a kid would be jealous of another kid with a nice house or want to shoot him because his house is nice.


ME: What?


BUG: Yeah. Pumped up kitchen.


ME: *head*dashboard*

9 comments:

Slamdunk said...

I am still struggling with explaining the dual plot lines of Elmo's World--def not ready for the teen years.

Mad Jack said...

I listened to the song and had to look the lyrics up, then I had to look up the song meaning. This is ridiculous.

Evidently the song is about some kid with a gun who is going to ding someone and is happy about it.

Ms. A said...

Bug must have a "see the bright side" attitude. There's plenty of time for her to figure it out.

Ashes said...

Bug is great! Kids are great in general, but Bug is something special. I hope my kids are half as fun.

VandyJ said...

Explaining song lyrics logically is impossible. Easier to stick with what she thinks it says. At least that's what I do with Turbo.

Coffeypot said...

You sure she's yours? I love the way kids think. They are so cute and hilarious at the same time.

Loco YaYa said...

i love it when Lil'K gets the lyrics messed up. especially when she is singing at the top of her lungs with so much conviction.

on a side note. when i was young a hard day's night was 'gonna be some hard eggs tonight'

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Oh, to be THAT young and innocent once again, eh?

That bus left my town a long time ago...lol.

Roll safe out there.

Bethany said...

LMAO! Pumped up Kitchen... lol