Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, November 20, 2011

On The Sidelines

So...we like to trip up NFL MAN's friends. Especially, Detective Action. He gets all squirrelly. Detective Action and I were working on a search warrant. He and the other cops made me climb a rickety old ladder with a broken rung to take a fantastic picture. I am deathly afraid of heights. As I was descending the ladder... Detective Action's phone rang. I only knew what happened on the other end because NFL MAN later told me...

NFL MAN: What's up?


ACTION: Nothin', man. Just working with Fargo on this homicide.


NFL MAN: Oh, yeah. Tell my wife I love her.


ACTION: Ah..sick. You two are going to make me puke.


ME: What?


ACTION: Nothing. I am not repeating that crap. Ick.


ME: *blink*blink*


ACTION: You two need to calm down.


ME: What? What did  he say? [knowing full well NFL MAN  said something juicy and was messing with him]


ACTION: I'm going to go take some Rolaids.


****************************

After a long day of work, we took a break for lunch...


ACTION: You know when he's on the field, you will have to be in the stands. They don't let women on the sidelines.


ME: So what? I can see all those tight buns better from the stands. And all of them.


ACTION: *blink*blink*


ME: Bam! Got you on that one.


****************************


ACTION: You know, he's my friend. He's like family.


ME: Oh yeah.


ACTION: Yeah. You can't be messing up our man stuff.


ME: Oh yeah.


ACTION: Yeah.


ME: Oh yeah.  [sticking my corn dog all the way in my mouth] Can you do that?


ACTION: [laughing]You are a sick freak.


ME: I win!


****************************

NFL MAN and I had a little alone time...


ME: I think Action is a little jealous.


NFL MAN: Oh yeah.. [giggling]


ME: I think he's afraid you will stop spending time with him.


NFL MAN: Oh, poor guy. I will have to pay extra attention so the little fella doesn't get all pouty pants.


ME: [giggling] I'll send some corn dogs.


NFL MAN: Corn dogs?


ME: Yep. Seems he loves them.


NFL MAN: Strange.
*******************************

6 comments:

Mikey said...

When are we going to get to meet NFL man?!!

GunDiva said...

What Mikey said! You can stop by our place on the way down to hers.

Dazee Dreamer said...

so umm is nfl man there where you are?

Singedwingangel said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH giggle snort bwhahahahah corn dogs.. love it snort snort

Just Short said...

"Can you do that?" wins every freaking time...bwa ha ha!

Bethany said...

LMAO @ the corn dog!