Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, July 20, 2012

Bug Sex ...The Sequel

BUG: Mom, you know, I wanted a little black baby so bad.

ME: Yeah, honey. Me, too.

BUG: Mom, it's OK. The doctor said you could try again after you heal.

ME: Yeah.

BUG: So it's OK. You can. Just make sure when you guys have sex you do it when I'm not home.

ME: What?

BUG: [waves me off] Do it when I'm not there. I don't want to hear and I definitely don't want to see it. Go somewhere else.

ME: *blink*blink*

BUG: Mom, can I have a drink of your lemonade?

ME: Yeah. I don't care.

BUG: Ok. Hey, Mom?

ME: Yes?

BUG: Is it OK to drink this? Will I get pregnant if I share your drink?

ME: No, honey. Only if you share a drink with a boy.

BUG: Really? Well, I am NEVER doing that.

ME: Ok [big cheesy smile] Good idea.

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Sneaky!

WAIT!!! You were kidding weren't you?

GunDiva said...

*snort*

I love that Bug is the one giving YOU the sex talk.

FrankT said...

And remind her to never put her hand into his box of popcorn at the movies, especially if it's on his lap.

Kristine said...

She is just too freakin' cute!

Dazee Dreamer said...

omg, these bug stories are freaking hilarious. Stop it.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
ROFLMAO...such a great mom.
(and some funny stuff)

Innocent?
The Bug?
Sure...why not?

Roll safe out there.