Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...



Thursday, January 10, 2013

Duck Mutilation

Apparently the PoPo did not get the crime scene secured in time. Moose came back to have sex eat with his victim...or in this case eat his victim, just like any good serial killer would. Ok, I'm really bored and tired of unpacking boxes. I was trying to make like a civilian and blow a good homicide out of proportion and create some good stories to tell my kids. Guess, I will go back to trying to get out of my path house dilemma.


4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

So, whats in the picture?

Momma Fargo said...

It's the duck head, wing, and tail all detached.

3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby said...

I came from the bloggess's site. I couldn't not click on a blog title of "duck mutilation."

I'm not sure if that makes me sick for clicking, or you sick for writing.

Ms. A said...

Woman, you need to turn a light on, it's dark in there!