Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Raven Loon

Once in awhile I like to send a plug to another blog or a friend, or a product. No money is ever sent my way, however, it would be gladly accepted. ((((giggle)))) In this case, pastries, art, or a book I'm pushing her to write with her chefiness!

This lady makes me laugh because she is the snarkiest amongst the snarks.

Her intelligence is probably close to Einstein and she loves eccentric, eclectic, new, fun, and she views the world with her eyes wide open. She spills it all out there so the harsh reality is unveiled.

I'm not sure what we are in store for, but it will be a fun ride. I expect someday she will be famous. Did I mention she is an artist and a chef? Two great combos.

Perhaps she will bake me a fabulous cake someday. In the meantime, I am going to enjoy the loon who proudly goes by the name....JANE DOH! Check her out. I've asked her to be a guest on my blog so we'll see if she accepts and what she drums up! She is fresh, snarky, and has a little Wyoming in her!

4 comments:

Suz said...

Broken link.
:(

Momma Fargo said...

I fixed the link, hopefully! Let me know if there are any more troubles! Just click on Jane Doh!

Suz said...

Got it! Thanks!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the link...Jane Doh does sound fun and I like snarky.