Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...



Sunday, January 27, 2013

You Are Going to be a Damn Mudder

So...I'm entering a Mudman race. Yep. They are popular amongst police and fire and now sweeping America. SWAT courses, zip lines, running in mud, crawling in mud,etc.

Anyone into CrossFit and police games...bring it on. GET MUDDY!

Oh, and yeah, they occur in the times of nice weather. So you all have time to get ready. I'm out of shape now and working toward a new goal. Dropped 10 already.

Don't be a wimp.

9 comments:

Ms. A said...

No thanks! I don't even go barefoot... ever. The only mud that gets on me, is unavoidable, or totally by accident, never on purpose.

Momma Fargo said...

Oh, Ms. A....barefoot in the mud is fun. However, this is fully clothed. LOL. Mud pies? Now that's some fun. How about mud fights?
:)

GunDiva said...

When are you going to enter a Cupid Undies Run?

http://www.cupidsundierun.com/

I bet you'd have lots of people offering to train with you :)

Coffeypot said...

My face looks like that when there is chocolate cake around. You do eat it like watermelon don't ya?

Have fun an wallow in the mud all ya want too.

gowestferalwoman said...

Outside mag just ran an article about the founders of the original "mudder" race - sounds like a challenge - better have a tetanus shot just in case!

Slamdunk said...

I sense a future champ. And I am sure your daughter will want to help you train--mud and all. Congrats on the -10 MF.

Masshole Mommy said...

That's awesome - I can't wait to hear all about it. They do a tough mudder competition up in Vermont every year and my SIL signed up for it this year. I don;t think I can handle it yet, though.

Momma Fargo said...

GunDiva...mmmm...not my undies. Maybe when I was 20. LOL

Coffeypot, mud wallowin' is fun!

gwestferalwoman...I might have to read that article. All up on tetanus!

Slamdunk...thanks! It's not easy!

Masshole Mommy-I've had some friends do it and they had a blast. Very difficult, however.

presious said...

LOL! Oh my goodness! that sounds like soooo much fun! Slangin' mud, freedom! Man!

Go for it! LOL!