Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hail, Hail...or Book Em...or Something

Sometimes...things fall from the heavens. I guess we could say snow and rain for sure. Maybe hail. I think God throws hail when he's mad at us. Not really.

This time I'm throwing things...not from heaven...at least not yet. Someday. Not today.

I'm having a contest of sorts that will result in something in the future, but not in the present, and comes from the past. Makes no sense whatsoever until tomorrow...not as in Valentine's day, but philosophical tomorrow.

I am giving away a box of goodies including one autographed Women Warriors (by me on my page) for the winner of this giveaway contest non-sweepstakes thingy.

All you have to do is pick out your favorite Momma Fargo story and tell me why it's your favorite. You will be entered and picked randomly on March 21, the first day of Spring.

That gives you plenty of time. I am going to put all the past stories back up so you can choose. Please provide title, date it was written, and why it's your favorite.

It doesn't end with a box of goodies. That's only the beginning. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, enter away!

9 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Not fair. That's like telling a kid to pick out his favorite cookie from the box.

Anonymous said...

Not fair!! Find the one with the "we-wax" lady. I just had my nails done.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I agree w/ Coffeypot...how can you choose from SO MANY good tales?

Not to mention, it's sure to give you THOUSANDS of "hits" for the blog....
((And if by "box of goodies" you mean some personal defense JHP ammo in .45 ACP...I am SO there...LOL))

This will take some time (this time).

Thanks for the heads-up.

Roll safe out there.

ravenjanedoh said...

Wed. Sept. 15, 2010
Here FISHY,FISHY!

Why?
" 250 pounds, spread eagle, with a can of tuna fish right up to her hoohah. With a fork. Tuna Taco"

Some days I randomly remember this one and laugh. Nobody knows why, but I just picture the hoarder with the bloat and tuna. MY GOD. I WOULD have puked.

Barfly said...

I pick this story.

(Is that the secret?,lol)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

How fun. I'll be back.

Be well, MF.
xoRobyn

Stephanie @ The Blue Zoo said...

What a cool idea!!

It will be hard to pick!

MrGarabaldi said...

My favorite story was the Beemer in the snow story. The gentleman in question relied on the superior ability of his car to make up for the lack of ability that the driver had. Basically he kept driving too fast for conditions and wiped out. I saw this a lot when I was in Germany, the car surpassed the owners ability to maintain control especially in poor weather. I enjoyed that story:)

Anonymous said...

No contest for me because it haunted me forever [and apparently still does]. Jan 10, 2010...Jake's Last Adventure

Judy