Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, February 4, 2013

Top Blogs

Imagine my surprise when I opened my email today!

I had been selected as a blog in the Top 25 Police and Detective Blogs of 2012 from  TopCriminalJusticeDegrees.org! They featured a post from my last day of work in 2012...Double Negative. A little brassy tale of my gangsta encounter!

You can view the list here...where Fargo is honored among many great authors!

Thank you so much, TopCriminalJusticeDegrees.org!

7 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Well deserved.

CG said...

Congratulations! I started reading your blog around christmas and really enjoy it:)

Suz said...

Well of course! You aren't surprised, are you? Congratulations!

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Couldn't happen to a better LADY LEO!

Congrats!

And stay safe out there.

David J. M. Samson said...

Well done, beautiful lady!

Slamdunk said...

Congrats and you deserve it MF. On the way over now...

Betty Manousos said...

congratulations,momma!

well deserved!!

xo