Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baller Edition

Well, the new revised book is on it's way to the shelves. It is the final edit that was supposed to make it the first time. For those of you that want the "Baller Edition" which will be worth millions some day, it is still available on Kindle until the final dealio gets there. Probably have one day, then BAM! A copy that has no baller version. You will only know what I mean if you've read it.

On Friday, I will pick a winner for the book giveaway. The winner can choose a "baller version" or the new copy.

All other content is the same. Pax will be so happy that I got her corrected version to the printer. Oy.

3 comments:

Paxford said...

*grins*

Pax

Angelwithatwist said...

Lmbo how did they get the final edit missing?? I want the book dangit but don't have the funds right now. EEEKKK

MrGarabaldi said...

I am reading your book now....Am finding it hard to put down...and yes I downloaded it on my kindlefire:)