Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, April 14, 2013

Da Bomb



7 Days or longer. For sale. Soon.

Buy it so I don't go into the whore poor house. Please. There are starving children in Africa. And here. Like me. Only I don't look starved. Yet.

Now you know who I am. Most of you with inquisitive minds knew me anyway.

There I am. Exposed. Like naked before you. Only different. It has pictures for you non-reader types.

Thank you to my editor, Pax! She rocks! Forever.

I'm exhausted. It's been a long 6 months finishing and editing this book. I pray it does well and most of all that you like it. And that it doesn't suck.

Please, God, don't let it suck.

___________________
Update. I guess Amazon.com is already on the move with this being available on their site now!

9 comments:

Suzanne McCarley said...

Can't wait!

Allenspark Lodge said...

CoolcoolcoolCoool!

Bill

Coffeypot said...

I am looking forward to reading it, but the name is wrong. Sorry!

Paxford said...

I can definitely vouch that it does NOT suck

And will be buying at least one copy myself :)

Pax

Jennifer said...

Will it be available on Kindle? Can't wait to read it!

Momma Fargo said...

Yes, Kindle version is coming out. Not sure when it's available, but I signed off on it's approval!

Mad Jack said...

Like naked before you.

Are there pictures? Because this kind of thing matters here.

I'll get the Kindle version, I think. The regular, good old Kindle with no pix - my Main Lady, you see, is not all that understanding about some things.

ravenjanedoh said...

Normally I would get Kindle, but because it's your book I'm getting the real thing so I can wave it in peoples faces and show them the pretty pictures... and put it on my table so people will see it.

Strange how you come out with your name and I go underground. Life is weird.

I am so happy for you! (Think Duck Dynasty - Happy, Happy)

::checking Amazon::

GunDiva said...

Bought mine this morning.

Effing Amazon hasn't delivered it yet. WTF? Don't they know I'm waiting?