Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, April 16, 2013

KINDLE the Fire

For all you non-traditional,  non-book, or anti-paper protesters, the Kindle version of my book is soon to hit Amazon and then later other outlets such as Barnes and Noble. Watch for it. Please don't kill your eyeballs from the screen radon gas that emits off those machines. Or something.

The Kindle version will be the big bon fire roasting a squirrel in a superhero outfit. Oh wait, that's the wrong kind of Kindle.

They sent me the format. I don't like it because it isn't neat and organized like the paperback. It's to fit your screen size. So it's not like a book...but a screen. And things run together. The titles are not like they are supposed to be. But I guess it matters what's in it. The content.

The nice thing is...my pics are in color. Fancy that. A perk. I still like paper. It's better. It's traditional.

I hope it makes you electronic wizards and green people...happy, happy, happy.

I suppose I had better get moved up with the times.

5 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Congrats! Going to look for it right now!

Mad Jack said...

Congratulations!

I am not a green person, but I am happy happy happy!

If I get any more happy I don't think I'll be able to stand it.

I'm in for the Kindle version.

GunDiva said...

I have heard that formatting for ebooks is a pain in the ass. I certainly wouldn't want to do it and plan to hire someone to take care of that shit when my book's done :)

Super happy for you, though.

The Queen said...

Got it, read it, loved it.

Momma Fargo said...

Thank you so much, Queenie!!