Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, April 15, 2013

The Boogie Man Is My Friend

Can you believe my book hit the Amazon shelves on the same day as the Boston Marathon Bombing? I guess it's historical in two senses and I shall never forget.

 My book was to be launched on Patriot Day for a good reason, a proud day.

 I am very saddened by the events on the East Coast. Violent nonsense.

And I titled my book launch post as "Da Bomb".

Shit. 

The FBI is going to be after me. Or something.

This is my life.

Anyboogie, the book is available NOW...like early.

Thanks for all of you and the support!

I loves you all!

 
Prayers to all those involved in the Boston Marathon bombings. God Bless.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I am so excited for you. If I mail it to you will you sign it :-)

Can't wait to read it. I love your work stories on the blog.

Coffeypot said...

Mine is on the way, too. Looking forward to reading it.

ravenjanedoh said...

Well, nobody could have known - and I went and said you were DaBomb. Jeez....

We know your heart. That's all that matters.
{{hug}}

Paxford said...

Ahh but the FBI would need to read it "just to make sure" - so should we bill them for one crate or two of wonderful books?

Pax

Anonymous said...

Please make it available on Kindle so I can read it. Thanks!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, MF! This is very exciting. Sorry about the unfortunate coincidence with timing. Your book looks great. I'm very happy for you.

xoRobyn

Tree said...

Where have I been?! You wrote a book and everything since I last visited! That is so awesome!! I'll definitely have to check it out.