Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Am LOVED!

Check out GunDiva's post on her blog! Check out her support! I appreciate it so much! Go enter her contest!
My open challenge to Phil Robertson-which I am pretty sure has gone unnoticed by him and more than three-quarters the world-is showing The Boogie Man Is My  Friend is slipping in the ratings. Man. There are days I wish I could grow a beard. Or something.

Thank you, Gun Diva, for being a huge push in the challenge!

LET'S GET SOME DUCKS!

On a side note, I did read his book and I liked his honesty. It was entertaining. I liked Willie's book better. Booyah!

7 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

The beard. Yup, that's got to be it.

You need a beard. Or a wife that cooks squirrel brains.

Bill

GunDiva said...

You'd think a hot blond such as yourself wouldn't have a problem beating out the Bearded Duck Man.

Maybe you should send him a copy of your book and if HE reviews it, maybe your ratings will go up.

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. I am on the beard and I have squirrels in my trees. However, I don't think Phil will appreciate my colorful language in the book. LMAO

Angelwithatwist said...

Here's a news flash . I cannot stand Duck Dynasty. I think they are awesome and I love the fact they are not hidden with their faith.. But the show drives me bonkers. seriously.

Ms. A said...

My oldest son watches Duck Dynasty and I was forced to suffer through multiple episodes when he was in the hospital. Noooooooo thank you.

Blake Bowers said...

Yeah, lets not grow a beard. Just saying....

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Colorful language?
YOU???

Nah...never "effin" happens...ROFL!

Hang in there, Kiddo and stay safe out there.