Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Monday, June 24, 2013

Fargocation

I am going to be absent for a couple days unless some great story comes up. I am taking my two days off to run, do some CrossFit, clean Bug's room, get my garden weeded,  and find myself... as therapists and inspirational Asian nail ladies tell us. I might find myself or Jimmy Hoffa in my daughter's bedroom.

It has been very hard to have Bug absent for so long and I had better find some project to do every summer or I am in trouble. There is the painting of my house, but I find that I can only scrape it with a wire brush for so long, so I think that will be a long project of boredom.

After Bug graduates from high school maybe I will join the Peace Corps if it is still operational. Ha!

Anyway, don't think I have disappeared. I am still here. You can catch me on Facebook at The Boogie Man Is My Friend or send me an email if you miss me terribly. I gather most of you will not read this until I am back on the blog or even notice I snuck away for a bit.

No. I am not writing another book. I am done with that.

Have a great few days! Thanks for the support!

9 comments:

Blake said...

Done with writing books? Say it ain't so. Really.

Momma Fargo said...

Blake,

It might be so. LOL. At least for now. If they start to sell, maybe I will write more, however, most of them are already written and I can read them anytime. :)

I might be a little pooped after editing two right in a row. I was mentally exhausted, and I am still not quite satisfied with them. The first one definitely should be rewritten.

Ms. A said...

Quiet house, huh? Naps, it does a body good!

I'll be here when you get back.

Angelwithatwist said...

Umm I notice and apparently so do a few others. I understand take the time you need hun. You better not be done at writing books woman..

Coffeypot said...

Walking away for a few days is a good thing. The brain needs other things to keep it fresh... but Crossfit? I'd rather be brain dead.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I hope you find some projects that feed your soul.

Hugs to you,
xoRobyn

The Queen said...

You will not be bored next year. Next summer you, Dutchess and me will be taking a road trip to Wyoming.

You think my search for Wheels is over? Ha.. you do not know the Queen... he he..

I remember the long days without the youngun. They are tough, but trust me, after awhile you find your nitch as the ghost in a house of fluff.. and it becomes just part of the routine. Hang in there.. may the wine flow freely..

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Asian nail ladies...God I miss your stories with her...LOL.

And you can only find yourself IF you're lost.

Besides, wherever you GO, there you ARE anyway, so what's the diff?

In ay event, you take it easy and roll safe out there, Kiddo.

Wrexie said...

I know how ya feel...you miss them so much over the summer. When house projects get old, and I begin to melt in the July sun from hanging off the rafters painting trim.. I think of high school homework and not having to help with math. That always cheers me up. Then I call the munchkin and make him tell me everything he's been doin'. lol

I noticed you read a lot of the same blogs I do.. I'll have to catch up on yours. I just got back from a nice long disappearance myself. And don't worry.. you'll find yourself when you're not looking.
I'll have to check out your books. I've been told one time too many to write one of my own. Didn't mean to start it here though! lol