Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Gives A Hoot

For anyone out there that gives a hoot after our disaster launching of the second book that somewhat resembled a bad NASA experiment and went over about as enthusiastic as a new police policy...

The Boogie Man Is My Friend: The Rookies




 ..........is now available in Kindle and paperback. I have to say I am upside down in the Kindle version and I have no idea why. I don't remember doing that. Ugh. Maybe I was trying a keg stand in there.

Anyway...you have to type in the exact words up there and maybe even type in paperback or Kindle for the next 5 days until they fix things. So sorry. It's like working for the federal government. Bang head now. Thanks for the support! The Queen is running the Wheels Fan Club and is off her rocker, but having a hoot! I keep giving her assistance, but she ignores me.

The book has newly released stories about myself and takes you through the times behind The Shield with Wheels. It's not the blog. You might recognize some things, but it's new.

Thanks to Bill and Juanita Martin, Pax my editor, GunDiva, The Queen, Angel, Coffeypot, Judy Snow, and my friends for all the promotions and hoopla on this book and my shop! I love you all!

Oh...and Amazon has it on sale already...almost a dollar off! I know! Shut it! Go buy a tootsie pop and think of me!

Wheels UP! Enjoy! Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

Okay, I ordered mine earlier today.

Paperback.

No instant gratification here.

Bill

Bossy Betty said...

Hey! Congratulations! You da' bomb, baby!

I really appreciated your comment on my blog today. Thanks so much.

The Queen said...

I stayed up the first night it was out. I mean I stayed up all night trying to catch it working. I finally grabbed it about an hour after it came on.

I have to say, the I AM LOVING IT. no whizzing through this one. I keep going back through what I read and re reading it to make sure I did not miss anything.

Fargo, this one is amazing. I love it.. now, I'm off to search for wheels.

By the way, we may have run over David when we were tearing out of Mexico! Tell your Mom we're sorry. Pretty sure we just winged him!

Momma Fargo said...

Haha! You crack me up, Bill. Sorry. It's like that commercial...good things come to those who wait. Or something.

Bossy Betty! Thanks for stopping in and you are so welcome!

Glad you love the book, Queenie. Maybe by the 100th one, I will get it as an author and finally figure out this writing business. And thank you for David. LOL


GunDiva said...

I'll be ordering my paperback as well. I'm confused, though, as Bill owns a Kindle and could have bought downloaded it...

He could even have you autograph his Kindle next time you come visit.