Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, June 7, 2013

Help Kelly Fight Cancer Schmancer In the Ancer

Kelly is in the fight for her life and writes on her blog Mommy Kicking Cancer's Ass. While she is battling cancer, she is constantly giving of herself to others. She is campaigning for research, raising money for other cancer victims, and giving her time to make a difference. Now it's her turn. Help out Kelly. Like her fan page. Read her blog. Follow her journey.

And if you can do more by donating to her cause...then do it! I know if it were me, she would be fighting in my war...and I am a perfect stranger to her.

1 comment:

The Queen said...

Thanks for pushing through for Kelly. She raised so much money for cancer research, while in the middle of battle this bitch. I heart that woman.