Many people have sent me messages or called me about my "police talk" and that I did not explain terms in either book well enough for the readers to understand. So...this is a quiz.
Can you define the terms below? And...what terms do you need me to define for you? Answer and question. Why? Because I'm different like that.
2. Window licker
3. Rolling dirty
4. Residential slide
6. Doored up
7. Backup queen
8. House of Popo
10. Christmas tree lights
Ok. Those were the most common problems. Fire away!
Update! Daddy Hawk wins a book. He was the only one that mentioned there was no 5.
1. Slickback...police car with no lights on top, black tinted windows
2. Window licker...well, everyone knows what that is. Police are not so harsh as to put them in the handicap section. We like to put our criminal losers in that category.
3. Rolling dirty...blacked out, rap music, driving in the ghetto, guns in tow
4. Residential slide...cops blacked out, driving under 15, trying to catch the burglars.
6. Doored up...cops parking about 4 inches apart, driver to driver in order to chat
7. Backup queen...duh. The person that never writes the report, gets there late
8. House of Popo...The Hall of Justice...police station
9. Perp...short for perpetrator
10. Christmas tree lights...not the pretty ones on a tree around December 25...police lights in the "on" position.
Daddy Hawk and Vandy J, if you would like to email me your address at email@example.com, I will mail your prizes out to you!