Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rolling Dirty

I have an extra set of my patrol CDs. You get three. If you enter the contest a few posts back, the three CDs are as follows:

Rolling Dirty...Sarg and I's favorite.
Residential Slides...Fargo's slow music while blacked out or in need of decompression.
Transport Tunes...yep...torturing the prisoners. Not really. Most of them liked it.

So...enter. If you wish. Book and CD set goes to the winner. If the winner opts out of the CD set, we will have two to give away. And don't get excited, these are not professionally produced. They are MINE. The ones I rolled dirty with. I had uploaded my stuff to iTunes, so you get the actual memorabilia. It could be worth millions someday. LMAO.

2 comments:

VandyJ said...

Having this might mean Nick and I take some drives sans kiddos. I doubt they are ready for this music yet.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You're so generous. I'm gonna opt out because I drive clients around and HAVE to listen to their favorites (Grease - Summer Lovin' and Christian Rock). Help me! =)

xoRobyn