Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, June 27, 2013

Serial Problems

It was a mindset instilled in me since I was a kid. Survival was second nature. I knew what I had to do at the right times, I was alert, I paid attention. I didn't put myself in bad situations.

My job afforded me the knowledge and skills to survive. No one messes with a cop. Unless you invite them in.

It never occurred to me that I wouldn't be safe. I didn't allow my self to be afraid. On the outside. Evil was too close for comfort.

Serial Killer Monday!

4 comments:

The Queen said...

he he he.. I hate serial killers..

Angelwithatwist said...

Grrr there you go again with the teasing dagnabbit woman.. !!!!

Corina said...

Can't wait! As well as your write, I know I feel like I am right in the middle of things! And stop with the teasing! LOL

Wrexie said...

yikes. You don't know Stephen King, do you?
da supense is killin me...