Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Face: Where's Fargo?

Nostalgia...
UPDATE: JUNE 24, 2023 ANSWERS Since there were several that got one right, you readers get to vote for the winner! Put your choice in the comment section! I will stop the contest in one week!

Deleting my old wedding photos and getting rid of evidence of my last marriage has been cleansing. Gotta love the digital age. Whilst I was doing this, I found these. Can you guess what I was doing at the time? There may be a prize for the winner with the most accurate answers!

It's the  new game show, called The Face. Yep. My face gives me away every time!

Hint: I was concerned here. The look on my face...
I was being taken out to the bars by the girls. They thought I needed to get wild and crazy. I hate bars. In fact, I avoid them at all costs.  I think they are unclassy, full of drunk idiots, and a meat market. I also don't like my reputation tarnished by being seen there often. Bug thought I looked "pritty, Momma" and I was snarly. I took her to the babysitter and off I went. I did not have fun. I have never been to a bar again for the sake of entertainment, only in uniform for work purposes.

Hint: What kind of crime scene was I on here?
Quasi-solo with The Squirrel. It was a hanging scene where the victim had been there for many days unnoticed and it did not smell good. I was on the front landing and could still smell it. Uck.

Hint: Before work. Almost ready. Who is the kiss for?
It was originally to be posted on here to my blog fans. Bug took it and she decided it was for her. In my infinite wisdom and having a dumb blonde moment, I sent it to a man I was dating at the time who turned out to be a dud. Waste of my time. Wasted kiss. Another bad choice.
 
Hint: Where am I going? I have a dress on. I am driving. I only wear dresses for special occasions. What occasion? I was on the way to my friend's wedding. When I got there, no one recognized me because I was wearing a dress. I was a stranger amongst all my rancher friends.
 
 
Hint: Quasi-solo. FTO Program. What g-ride am I in? The Barbie Tahoe.
 
 
 
OK. There are those. Fire away! Or not.
 
 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture 1.......watching the dog drag his furry little butt across the floor.......and to your amazement you soon find your ex husband following suit......

Picture 2.........you were investigating a disturbance call.....one that involved a prostitot.........and her mother explaining why her angel of a daughter can do no wrong.....

Picture 3.....your adoring fans.....and those in the police department that you would never make it as a kick ass cop......showing your inner Diva......

Picture 4.....normally I would say a wedding or a funeral.....but now I'm hoping your dressed up in celebration of your up coming divorce.....your on the way to the lawyers office dressed to kill......knowing that you look HOT.......,,,"Sexual Chocolate ladies and gentleman!!!! That girl?? SHE GOOD!!!!!"

Picture 5......no picture provided

Yours truly.....Sista from anatha mutha

Momma Fargo said...

Sista FAM: You are correct on one of those! I like your answers better than the real ones. And you can't see pic 5? It shows up on my end.

The Queen said...

#1 Flat Tire
#2 Tuna fish can crime
#3 Bug
#4 Wedding
#5 Purple Durango

Momma Fargo said...

Queenie, you are right on one pic and close on another.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Mama Fargo;)

1. You are watching Bug get into something?
2. Watching the dog drag its butt on the carpet(LOL)
3. Blowing a kiss to your many fans?
4. You were on the way to Bugs recital?
5. Looks like you are riding in a surburban or Expedition

Momma Fargo said...

MrGarabaldi, You are right on one and close on another. LOL.

Ms. A said...

I remember the 4th photo and I know where you were going!

Momma Fargo said...

MS. A? And?

Angelwithatwist said...

The firth one was on your way to Church with your momma lol.. I remember the conversation on the way there and the fact that they didn't realize you were a long standing member and not some newbie that came in ..

MrGarabaldi said...

I like the 3rd one. That is how we in blogosphere "see" you;)