Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Prize Is In The Serial Box

I guess the most tragic thing is I let it happen. Over and over. I hid it from everyone. I didn't want anyone to know. After all, I was a cop and a tough one...inside and out. So I thought. And how did a seemingly intelligent, strong person get into a mess like this. It became a cycle, much like a wave pounding me over and over and just when I would reach the top to get some air, it came crashing back on top of me, pushing me under.

Little did I know he was breaking me down, bit by bit. Soon, in my personal life, there was just a little piece of me left. It was enough. It was enough to push back. However, pushing back only added fuel to the flame. For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction...

Serial Killer Monday! Soon.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

GAH!! Can't wait until Sunday...the suspense is killing me!