Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What?!

About now some of you are wondering what in the hell?




Crazy. Yeah. It was nutso. I learned so much about mixed martial arts and the fact that street fighting is really only about surviving no matter what means. Mix them all up. Police training is only about restraint and use of force. It was hard to get my mind to work any other way. This was the ultimate experience and I think why so many of my cohorts many years later went to MMA cage fights and actually trained in some of the facilities. Of course...I already had done that. They just didn't know.

There is a little more to the long winded story....next...it's all about guns...

Maybe Ric's guns? Or my guns. Maybe both.

No comments: