Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dog Gone It

In light of all the dog hype on here, Julie Clements, posted this wonderful video to The Boogie Man Is My Friend Facebook page for me to peruse. I must tell you it warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face. It is a must see! Julie, thank you so much for thinking of me when you saw this and sharing it. You are the bomb!



Yes, you are welcome, Yuri! Thank the grand Julie for this one. Giving cops a bone today!

Yeah. That didn't sound right. Anyway...it's a dog story.

7 comments:

Suzanne McCarley said...

Smart dog.

RussianBear said...

That dog wants to go for a ride. Aww Yeah..

Jewells said...

Glad you loved it. =) Giving you a smile in return for all the smiles you've given me is the least I can do! =)

Ms. A said...

Awwwwww! Way to go, Nick Shepard! You're a good man.

Kristine said...

That is awesome!!

GunDiva said...

Love that video. That dog knows what's up.

middle child said...

thanks for sharing! I am going to show some of these clips to Maggie (our black lab) to see if she can learn something.