Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Riot Begins

Because my good buddy, John Coffey can't get videos to work on his site, I am doing him a favor. Go check him out...but not right now...his post will make bleach readily hit your eyes followed by sticks. Wait a couple days. Then go visit him. He's a sexy, self-proclaimed old man. I just call him dirty. I like my men like that.


So...watch the video. Tell me what you think about it in the comments...

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Thank you, Sweetcheeks! He made me chuckle more than once. But he also is telling the truth. Watch some of his other videos.

Bella said...

This video was riviting. I watched it twice and then watched several other of his videos. I like his thinking.

Momma Fargo said...

Coffeypot, he has spoken the truth, for sure. I have to admire him for speaking out.

Bella,

I thought the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Amen. From the title of the video, I was expecting a condemnation of George. It's always refreshing to hear truth spoken. -Yuri

Pam said...

LOVE IT!!! But the Left will bury him.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo/ Coffey:
Amen...THIS man "GETS IT"...!
(and the drive-by media will no doubt vilify this preacher for SPEAKING the TRUTH...as they always do).

PC be damned...truth IS still TRUTH.
Preach on, pastor!

Excellent video!

Roll safe.