Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ammo Love!

My good buddy.. The RussianBear... sent me a package. I got to pick from a selection. Must I say, YURI, this is some FINE ammo you sent me. Woo hoo! You know how to make a girl happy, happy, happy! It's so purty I don't even want to shoot it up. I just want to look at it.

Not really.

I can't wait.

Range day coming up!

Um..yeah. Like I looked like a monkey fucking a football trying to get into this. It was taped more than the boxes I get from my mother. You two went to the same taping school. There is such a thing, I am certain.

Seems there was a little crash landing at the Harry Potter House. I'm not sure if it was UPS or me excited trying to get into the box.

Wait...

Wait for it...

Ah. That's some fine looking ammo, Yuri!

Thanks so much! You know how to make a girl's heart sing with some bling bling! Fargo is happy, happy, happy!




7 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

"Look!!!......A SHINY!!!!!"

Enjoy your "recoil therapy"

It is good for the soul;)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Wow, who knew?

Candy is dandy.
Liquor is quicker.
Ammo is awesome.

Ms. A said...

50 seconds of bliss... unless you shoot really slow. Take your time and make it last!

GunDiva said...

Oooo...
Ammo love. Can it get any better?

*sigh*

RussianBear said...

I'll have to work on my packaging technique. I guess I should have just filled the box. ;)

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
You are SO damn blessed...

Nothing better than a cuddle session with brass and the smell of cordite.

Ammo love indeed.

:)

Roll safe (and shoot straight) down there.

Kevin Gay said...

Is it bad that I noticed the lovely manicure in addition to the ammo? My man card is officially revoked. :)