Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DUSTiny

Do you ever feel like you gather dust?

Sometimes I think I have a different purpose in life than the one I am serving now. Other days, I feel I am right where I need to be.

Do you ever feel that way?

I like to help people. I want to help people.

I guess I am where I need to be right now.

My third book is going to be out soon. It's going to be at a better price, both a bargain on Kindle and in paperback. It's different. It might be somewhat familiar.

May my inspiration leave you with this...create a positive destiny...don't steer toward DUSTiny.

Just sayin'.

Dust yourself off once in awhile.

Dare. To. Be. You.

I dare you.




3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I know precisely what you mean...like that song goes: "some days are diamonds, some days are stone".


And on a (very) few days, I swear that Lawrence of Arabia couldn't get through all my DUST!

I look forward to that next book (to go with the other two I still have to get)...
Call it a "3-fer"...lol.

Hang in there, Kiddo.
Stay strong and roll safe out there.

Debbiedoos said...

How did I know to come over here today!~ Thanks for the positive message, I needed this today.

The Girl Next Door Grows Up said...

Congrats on your 3rd book and thanks for the inspiration! It is greatly needed. I always feel like I am meant to be right where I am even if I don't know why yet.