Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Doll

Driving home from the volleyball game today, my daughter told me her back really hurt and she had stomach pains. I started to laugh. Then I panicked. Then I smirked.

BUG: What, Mom?

ME: You know what that means?

BUG: No.

ME: Yes.

BUG: It really hurts, Mom.

ME: Well, I will give  you some Midol when we get home.


BUG: What? NO! NO, Mom! You can't give me that stuff. That is what you too when you were pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I don't even think about that stuff. I don't want that MID...whatever you said. NO!

ME: What in the heck are you talking about? I didn't take that when I was pregnant.

BUG: Yes, You did. The doctor prescribed it for you. You had to take special vitamins.

ME: (laughing) Uh. Yeah. Those are not prenatal vitamins. Midol is for premenstrual cramps.

BUG: Oh. 

ME: I so love you. I love that fact that you are so innocent. Now, remember if you come within 1 foot of a boy, you could get diseases in your downstairs or pregnant.

BUG: Mom. Seriously? I'm not that dumb. 

ME: Nuts. 

5 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

I think the minimum distance required for contagion is closer to 30 yards. You know, about the maximum effective range of a 12 Gauge.

Suzanne McCarley said...

Poor kid. The downside of being female.
Menopause is awesome!

Ms. A said...

Keep your gun handy!

Coffeypot said...

I remember my granddaughter first starting... she couldn't wait to casually drop off a comment that she had started (be so grown up and all). Much like her mom did, too. Now she just gets cranky as hell.

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
ROFLMAO...tough love?
NAH...just Momma love.

Stay safe down there.