Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stay



Today, driving into work, I felt I should listen to the radio and maybe get myself updated with local news instead of being stuck in my bubble. I always pay attention to national news and used to be up on local news until I started working at the college. Now my local news has been taken over by college news. I was relieved to know that I hadn't missed anything in the summer months. I could tell the new construction was all restaurants and college housing. A homicide occurred. People were calling in to win the morning radio show prizes. I think I am good now for the next quarter of the calendar year. Or perhaps I will make the morning show part of my driving routine as I used to do when I was a detective.

I might rap it out on the way home.

After the 10 minute blurb about news, the DJ played this song which has been one I enjoyed since it came out on the radio. Got me all hot and bothered on my way to work with papers. So awesome!

Funny thing is, when it first was aired way back when, I didn't realize it was Rhianna. After I searched the internet to find out who sang the song, I was impressed and I liked her new sound. I still run to a lengthy list of rap and other songs including Rhianna's Disturbia and Rehab...so adding this to my running mix is not conducive to getting a good pace. It has, however, been added to my cool down part where I walk for a bit before returning to my CrossFit garage workout or just inside if it is my short day.

On a separate note, it's a sexy song and reminds me of intense lust or a developing relationship.

If I felt things like that, I mean.

Sorry, Mom and Aunt Sue, the Fargo in me came out.

The Kathryn you know, on the other hand, is a quiet, nice virgin.

Somewhere.

2 comments:

VandyJ said...

Oh, I'm sure there is something you haven't done and are therefore a virgin at that. Not sure what it would be, but it's out there somewhere.

Coffeypot said...

There ya go again apologizing for being you. Virgin? Down here a virgin is an ugly second grader. By the third grade the boys don't cull nuttin.