Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fargo Getting Down

No. Fargo is not pretending to be the government clusterf*** shutdown. Different kind of down. Not depressed either. Different there, too. And no....no drugs. It's Boogie Down I am referring to...as in good topics of discussion...with  myself...because I think along with the government shutdown...some peeps out there went missing...or silent. So on with the next week of madness.

Like that use of asterisks?

I am sure my mom is maybe half proud that I didn't write the word, but then ashamed I implied it.

This week...moving on to other police topics...new book reviews...and a special story you won't want to miss. Amongst the greatness of the special story, I am going to talk Halloween and cops...and Veteran's Day. So...

Stay tuned.

In the meantime...here is some Casper police blotter news...

Don't you love the pics? Nice looking couple, yes?

Any matters you all would like to discuss? Shoot them in the comments or email. I am hearing crickets out there and silence. I feel like Robin Williams in Good Morning, Vietnam, only without an audience.

2 comments:

Tennessee Grammie said...

Wowza! 37 and 38 year old murders... if the couple did both the deeds it amazes me that they trusted each other enough to ever go to sleep around the other! Carry on Momma F, I've been here, just not commenting on the Matthew book. From the little I know of the case, I agree with your review but didn't comment because my dear departed Mama didn't like me to use those kind of words in public or mixed company...

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Kiddo, you got a SLEW of peeps out there in your audience...trust me.

And that implication is fine by me...I just substitute ONE letter whenever I type that word...LOL.

I'd like to hear about what you're doing to keep up the old po-po range qualifications...because you never really lose that aspect...right?
And some landscaping things would work well...
Bet you could write a book JUST about THAT!

Have a great weekend and roll safe out there.