Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Friday, November 29, 2013

GUNS R not FREE

Just a reminder that tonight is the last night to get The Last Song of the Meadowlark free on Amazon. You don't need a Kindle. You can download the Kindle app on your android tablet, laptop, or desktop for FREE! Then...you can download all free books or order away. You don't need a Kindle!

Tonight...because Bob G. is getting impatient...I have some gun control issues to talk about and some stories. I am banging my head right now in anticipation. Hopefully my green helmet protects me.

Catch you on the flip side of sunset on Eastern time!

4 comments:

7th Voice said...

That is how I started out. I downloaded KINDLE FOR PC for free off amazon, then started reading the books on my laptop.

Free beats Pee any day of the fucking week!

Old NFO said...

Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the Book!

Bob G. said...

MOmma Fargo:
LOL - You know me TOO damn well (but that's OK...you can probably outshoot me, too. We'll have to hit the range sometime soon and find out).

Stay safe down there.