Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Alive, MrG~

Thank you for noticing I have been ABSENTminded. Work has been kicking my booty as has been the recent book...now available. It may have a sequel...but only one. Maybe three, depending on the twists. Boogie Man Three will be available later. I am having issues with it. Writer's block...or maybe too much wine...or maybe I shouldn't let the dog do my homework.

My life is settling down. Many of you may not know, but I chose to close the shop, Jailhaus Rocks. I got me a job. With benefits. Nice benefits. I found along the way in my new book of life, that some asshole had ripped out some pages, so I had to take some detours to get to the next chapter. Finally, here I am.

Anycraziness, here is my first fiction...The Last Song of the Meadowlark. I don't know if anyone will like it. It's a short story. I guess you will tell me, good and bad.
 
Now...on to some posts and topics of interest!

1 comment:

ravenjanedoh said...

You are insane woman. Just INSANE! You're getting books out left and right, and here I sit with my thumb up my ass.... you are like, Wonder Woman and cheese; kicks ass and good for you. I'm going to have to come around here more. Now that I don't have a job, it should be easier ;)