Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Some Things In Life R FREE

Until November 30th, you can get my new book, THE LAST SONG OF THE MEADOWLARK, on Kindle...free. Don't have a Kindle? Download the free app from Amazon.com and then order my book and others for FREE. Get it now! Just in time for Black Friday. And black is slimming...

Although, in this pic, I am wearing blue. Zebra print.

The book has some new things. The sequel is going to be a shocker! Get it now. Read it now. OR get it now, read it later. Just a suggestion. While you can. This is the only time it will be free. Then it goes back up to regular price.






3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Sounds like a winner...(what's a kindle? And the onmy meadowlark I remember played for the GLOBETROTTERS).

ANywho, have yourself a great Thanksgiving, and remember WHITE wine goes with turkey!

Roll safe and God bles you down there, dear.
(ditto for The Bug)
:)

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

I just downloaded it, I will read it once time slows down. I have read your prior writing...as they say here in the south and look forward to another good story:)

7th Voice said...

Got mine!