Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Boogie Man

Had a Facebook convo with one of my buddies at the CPD. I miss him a lot. He is a great person and friend to me. I just love that guy.

Yes, I trained him. He gave me permission to use his pictures and write our rookie training stories like they were.

His exact words were, " Go for it. I want you to know that I don't care how embarrassing it gets. Be real and raw.  It will read better with no makeup. Use any pic of me you want."


 
Well, we have a story. It's a roller coaster of training episodes chalk full of lots of funny. Here is the cover. It will be coming to you 2014...a little behind schedule, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Let me know what you think. See if you can spot familiar faces up there.
 

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good news! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Dance.. another famous rookie/???? I haven't found the first one yet!!!!!!!

Wheels.. come out come out where ever you are!

the queen

Allenspark Lodge said...

Coolcoolcool!

Bill