Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ding Dong!!!

Ding dong the mouse is DEAD! As in final. Finale. Finial.  Take that, English teachers!

Yay! Poison works. No more Hanta virus pellets of death. No more feeling dirty. No more eerie ghostkatears noises. I fired Amy and Steve...well, I skipped the bill without paying. It was like a dine and dash. Considering it a FREE consultation. I might me on the Dead Files in the "boobs and banshees" edition.

 No more Chlorox cleanses for The Harry Potter house...well at least for a while.


Yes, I was feeling my Picasso roots today. Don't judge me.

6 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo;

Too legible for Pacasso...*Sorry* But I am glad that he is DRT. Keep the poison in case some of his kinfolks drop by for a bit.

GunDiva said...

Yes! Glad he's dead.

Slamdunk said...

Go MF with the artistic talent! Glad to hear that your unwelcome guest will be stalking about no more. A great way to start the weekend.

Allenspark Lodge said...

Ummm, not to be a party pooper, but you usually only see about 10% of the population in the rodent world.

One down, nine to go...

Bill

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Somehow, all I can picture is YOU standing in front of the soon-to-be-late Mr. Mouse, tac-light in one hand, 9mm in the other, and quoting something from a Dirty Harry movie...and then...
POW,POW (nice dbl-tap)

But I figued having to patch holes in the floor OR wall wouldn't be on ANY of your "to-do" lists...lol.

WTG, Kiddo.

Roll safe down there.

Old NFO said...

Nice! Congrats on a win for your side!