Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...







Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Silver Bullet is PHAT

Bug did not like the car's new name. She told me it did not fit and it did not fit me.

BUG: Mom, Beazle is stupid.

ME: I like it. When the car is full of rap...we are The Beaz.

BUG: Mom, that isn't cool.

ME: How about the Silver Bullet.

BUG: No, you are not the Lone Ranger.

ME: How about Bertha.

BUG: No, that sounds fat.

ME: Oooh...Yeah. Fat Amy.

BUG: No...Fat Amy is beautiful. I like her. I  love that movie.

ME: I know, you watch it ten times a day. How about PHAT AMY?

BUG: That is the same thing.

ME: NO, you can't see what is in my mind.

BUG: I don't think the car will like it.

I told her OK...from now on...the car is called...wait for it...PHAT AMY. Bug loves FAT AMY from Pitch Perfect and says big is beautiful. So is my car. It's W.I.D.E.

So we are now cruising in Phat Amy. It fits. It could be Fat Fargo but I am downsizing that.

9 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

Just saw the movie for the first time a couple nights ago.

Phat Patricia.

Bill

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. I liked the movie. Fat Amy is my favorite.

Coffeypot said...

I think it would be more like you if you named her FARGO FMITA.

Coffeypot said...

You can tell her FMITA stand for Friendlies Momma In The Area

Old NFO said...

Heh, 'one' of the many reasons I don't name things... :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm taking offense........

Sista grim anotha mutha

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
I'm doing a DITTO w/ Old NFO here!

Roll safe

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Cute post.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Carrie Rambles said...

I call mine Black Betty.
Super creative for a black car.